My Firm Helps You with Legal Problems in the Areas of Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy Litigation & Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
I listen carefully to your concerns
Law Office of Diane B. McWhirter is supports clients in Bankruptcy, Bankruptcy Litigation and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy cases. Based in Winter Park, I have 33 years of experience in the courts throughout all of Florida . I am an approachable attorney who immediately puts you at ease about your legal problem. I am focused on making a brighter future for you. Please read my profile to get to know me better.
I understand the stress you may feel from a variety of legal matters
Law Office of Diane B. McWhirter knows how to navigate the complexities of FL law. I can be your trusted advisor, offering guidance in several practice areas:
- Bankruptcy: In our struggling economy, many people are dealing with unmanageable debts. Our bankruptcy attorneys provide compassionate support as we help you get relief from overwhelming debt and creditor harassment.
- Bankruptcy Litigation: We represent creditors, debtors, businesses and individuals in bankruptcy litigation cases. When you are dealing with a dispute during the bankruptcy process, our experienced attorneys can help you resolve your conflict.
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy: If you find yourself unable to pay your bills, Chapter 7 bankruptcy may be the best option for you. Through this form of bankruptcy, you and your spouse get debt relief by liquidating your assets. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the right choice for you situation.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy allows you to pay off your debt in installments over a period of three to five years. Our experienced attorneys can help you determine if this is the best option for you to help you secure your financial future.
- Foreclosure Defense: In the current economy, it is often difficult for homeowners to pay their mortgages. You need an experienced attorney on your side to defend your right to keep your home. We understand the Florida foreclosure process and can help protect you from lender harassment.
- Estate Planning: We handle Florida estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our compassionate attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Probate and Trust Litigation: If you suspect that a will or trust does not reflect the wishes of the deceased, you have a right to challenge the proceedings in court. Our firm’s lawyers have the necessary experience to represent you in probate and trust litigation.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Wills & Probate: Whether you’re planning the parameters of your future medical care or establishing support for loved ones upon your death, our wills and probate attorneys can help.
When you work with Law Office of Diane B. McWhirter, you can be assured that your attorney will answer all of your questions and keep you informed about the progress of your case.
Contact a compassionate Winter Park law firm today
Law Office of Diane B. McWhirter cares about your personal situation. Let me help you achieve peace of mind. You are always welcome at my office, conveniently located in Winter Park. Call the firm at (407) 622-5222 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.